Please update your bookmarks. Our current address is: solars.com Old domains will be deleted soon. Spread the word!
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

If you see this message, please make sure that you are using original
TwoMovies website: Two Movies (click here to visit)

Your Favorite Appetizers? Please Add Them Here :) (90 views)

master

Three Ingredient Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Bites

Prep Time 15 minutes

Cook Time 15 minutes

Total Time 30 minutes

Ingredients

1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast tenders, cut into about 4 bite-size pieces per tender
14 slices bacon cut in half horizontally
Barbecue Sauce of Your Choice

Instructions

Preheat oven to 450F (230C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and place a wire rack on top of the baking sheet.

Wrap each piece of chicken with half of a slice of bacon, securing with a toothpick.
Place the bacon-wrapped chicken in a single layer on the wire rack.
Bake the chicken bites for 10 minutes, and then carefully remove the pan from the oven. Baste each chicken bite with barbecue sauce, and then return the pan to the oven. Cook for 5 more minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and bacon is crispy. Serve with additional sauce on the side for dipping.

+3

God
Never had them, but they do look tasty. smiley

+2

master
Damn, was hoping to get some idea of other people's ideas... ah well ... smiley

smiley

These are really tasty, made them last weekend smiley

+1

contributor
!
(2d)
As someone who LOVES spicy stuff I can at least offer a few variations on your theme TM.

Take jalapenos, slice 'em in 1/2 and remove the seeds and center membrane section. Taking pepper halves you can add in chunks of your favorite cheese(s) or whole (shelled and deveined) shrimp or tuna salad, then wrap these filled halves w/bacon and bake them in the oven.

Sometimes I'll also take the pepper halves and just fill 'em w/cream cheese, shredded cheese, pimento cheese spread, tuna salad (w/onion, cilantro and dill pickles) or even various combinations of these and take 'em to warm weather family gatherings. I'll also usually make up some of the same stuffed into habanero peppers for myself as well as those who really like the hot stuff :>P

+2

master
@mrkim56 Oh yeah, nice variations! These are some good ideas I will definitely try.

I like a bit spicy but find it sometimes comes back to bite me later if I eat too much of it.

+1

contributor
!
(2d)
One of the best tricks in this regard is to always use fresh as opposed to pickled/canned peppers. The vinegar in canned peppers always seems to trigger an amplified effect upon the peppers eventual "egress" lol

And, fresh peppers contain a huge amount of natural vitamin C, while also helping to enhance a persons endorphin levels which also adds to their overall pain tolerance.

+2

master
Well, I learned something new today smiley

+1

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK